Height of vettiness

' Am supposed to be in [project] holidays.But I am practically doing nothing........sleep till 6:00 in morning, browse through papers for an hour ,then move to the huge addiction I am into offlate -NET and slowly moving out from home for the company.If I am goofin off time like this how I am supposed to wait 3 to 4 months till they call me.Oopss!! total disaster.Evn tooooooooo lazy to write down.Orkut provides me with a better way of spending time ;evn then ,it leaves me with hours of jobless time to wonder about what is tht I am supposed to do now.!!!

Comments

Serendipity said…
most of us are sailing in the same boat. at least for u guys the wait is for 4 months but for us the non it n cs folks it looks like we have to wait for 6 +months to be called:(
i suppose its this state of vettiness which made u come across my blog

:) :) :)

its very good that u did ... cuz i get very less visitors :):):)

also, u read one of my best posts (or atleast one im really proud of, cuz of the funny quotient)

unfortunately for me
both u and serendipity
missed the funny part
and took it to heart

dont mind me, im on a rhyme trip these days :)

guess serendipity's friends are konjum serious types ... wonder where i fit into the picture then

also ... i dont know u ... yet i dint come across ur orkut profile randomly ... so whats my status on viewing it :P

y am i commenting in an older post, the nature of my comment is such that its fits in better here than the republic day post :)



P.S.
Forgive the length of my comment
its not what u usually expect
The keyboard cries out
as the words fly out
kya karein, i got too much content :)

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough