Leave Letter na ippadi thaan irukannum

An employee applied for leave as follows:
Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife.Please sanction me one-week leave.

Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"

A leave letter to the headmaster:
"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"

An incident of a leave letter:
"I am suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday."

Another leave letter written to the headmaster:
As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day.

Covering note:
"I am enclosed herewith..."

Another one:
"Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below..."

From a Govt employee:
As my mother-in-law has expired and I am responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave.

Actual letter written for application of leave:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".

Letter writing:
"I am in well here and hope you are also in the same well."

Another gem from Govt Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:
"As I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."

From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10year old son:
"As I want to shave my son's head, please leave me for two days.."

A candidate's application:
"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a 'typist and anaccountant - Male or Female'... As I am both for the past several years and I can handle both, I am applying for the post.

And finally my class mate's leave letter:
"As my cycle was suffering from severe puncture and the doctor was in rounds I could not immediately cure my cycle.Later when doctor came he could not diagnose the problem and had to wait the whole day for getting things done"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough