Welcome 2021!!

 When I was writing a similar one 365 days before, I never realized the year would turn so upside down that I can't even comprehend

So Happy New Year 2021. You seem to be everyone's favorite and you seem to elude a lot of positivity and hope just because you are 2021.

Now to go back to 2020....

1)  Probably thankful that all my family are safe and sound , I know it sounds selfish but you see..

2) Dewy and I learnt a new thing about ourselves that we can co-exist in a small house and see each other every awake moment and still be sane. Pat on the back

3) Last year I added walking back to life and continued to do so this year and infact at a better pace

4) I still do Diamond Painting. It does bring some peace

5) Our India trip flunked into sea like Titanic and still harboring the idea that it would happen with you coming to our life darling 2021

6) Dewy did 3 Math olympiads and came out in flying colors in all of them with some National level awards and Silver medals

7) I gained back a friend though I was we were back in talking terms even before but I am duly pointed out that I was being ice-queen.

8) I had some personal growth. I upgraded some of my skillset and made myself more marketable

This year has been anything but surprises. And I have had my quota of it. 

I read somewhere that 2020 is not about what you can get , it is about appreciating what you have. 

So I am thankful to everything I have but please it would be nice to have some normalcy back.


Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough