I googled

I did it. I googled. Now I know there is nothing new about it. Everyone does it ..every day... almost every hour.

But then this is desperation. I am so pissed off with the things that is happening and the amount of work that is being held out to me.

The need to know was so high up there that I couldn't think about anything else. It kept running in loops that it was all I heard.

It is so not a progressive thought, but then I have reached the summit where this was the last solution. No turning back on this.

I had to google. So I did google  "How to do nothing"

And so you know there is a wiki page as well on this. 👌. I am not the only one. Got company people!!!
               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough