Just a day!!

I can't say anything about today!!! It is worth writing.

Its just one of those vacation days where kids can't do anything much due to the beautiful weather that is out there.

So we have 5 of them like that. They sleep till 11. And slowly come out of hibernation. By 12, they are all fully charged.

Scene 1- Cue My Place

All 4 of them land together asking if Dewy can join. Even before I say "YES".. Dewy is out. Contrary to the belief that kids do play in corridor [I can go to jail for this offense]. You can imagine the pandemonium it would be.

Scene 2: Corridor of my floor: 

By 2.. they fought 5 times and I stopped doing panchayat.

At 3.. I beg asking them to disperse for lunch. No one seems to be hungry.

At 3.05... I try again

At 3.10.. They fight again and I use that as diversion and get Dewy to eat lunch

Now record happens.. Lunch is over in 30 mins. Without me wailing, repeating to eat and chew.

At 3.40 (I know exactly at 3.40) ... They are out again

At 6... I try again to get Dewy to drink milk. For some reason she comply.

I will stop scene location now as I lost track of it. Because now in this 6 hours.. they are in and out of everyone's houses like zillion times. Half of the toys are in corridor.

At 7.. they are bored...Whining..... Can you believe it. Now I use my team building events on them. ( Altruistic reasons.. thinking I will knock them out in a hour)

At 8.. they find a new game about being in jail under water and play as whales and dolphins 😢😢😢😢. This goes for 30 mins...

At 8.30...... I have to login at 5 AM next day to work.. So I start asking them to call it a day. No signs of abating.

And now it is 9 ... They are now playing shop and customer.

I am calling it a day..

We have another 10 days of vacation left. This is going to be WUNDERFUL!!!!!



Comments

VK said…
Happy Holidays

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough