Year 2018!!!

I hear you... Cliche!!! That I am. This year has been so life altering!!!

  • Got my visa to this beautiful place. This was  my long waited wish.
  • Planned and nagged my parents to move to the new house though I knew I would pack myself out of there in few months
  • Packed my entire life into 4 suitcases with Dewy and moved to this foreign place (Crazy I am)
  • Cried my first day here at onsite (no TV, no internet and snow white ground and no people in near vicinity - Lets just say these are the reasons)
  • Scared to death of managing Dewy alone,still ploughed through with Dewy being my strongest pillar.
  • Spent 2 months, begging others to help me drive around. People who know me would know that it is most painful thing for me to do.
  • Got a drivers license and bought a car!!! Simple pleasures.
  • Our lives moves on and comes summer vacation And that too 3 months.
  • 9 weeks of running around office, summer camp and the need to be on time to the Summer Camp!! Duh!! I actually lost weight.
  • Thankfully school started and lunch box woes too.
  • And I think I got better of managing work, Dewy and home all alone.
  • Then comes a project that takes me to work 24 hours in a day and Dewy being Dewy supported me all through that 2 months where I worked my life off 24 hours.
  • I did a trip alone. Ha Ha. I bravely planned and got lot scared about us girls going out alone and staying in a hotel. Not something I have done in my existing life span
  • Lost a relative and saved a relative from cancer's hand.
  • With Thanksgiving and Christmas we did our share of shopping, trees and lights.
  • And I rejuvenated my blogging habits.

And here I am at the end of 2018. Looking back, I have been selfish this year. I did all that I wanted. In that I have taken Dewy away from her grand parents, but I think it has also given me a chance to be with my daughter.

I just hope my next year continues to be better and we continue to grow, learn and have fun. Amen to that!!!

Comments

VK said…
Happy New year 2019 to you and Dewy.

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough