Excited!!!!! :)

I am totally excited about the Kerala trip. Stop! Why should I be??? This is not the first time I am going to Kerala? The reason is I have been planning this trip for past 3 years and every time I make arrangements and my exams will be right on that date. So this time no exams can spoil my trip. Wait; there is another reason for being excited. This time the traveling mode is also different. We [My uncle & me] decided to get to Kerala in car. So this is going to be my first long drive. [Longest drive] Mom also has planned to visit our family deity temple. It’s considered to be too old and I have never visited that temple. But the news report about heavy rain in Kerala is making things difficult for us. May be we complete the trip successfully….. Phir milenge break ke badh.

Comments

Unknown said…
happy journey....hav a gr8 trip...hope u ll get me somethin frm kerala....
Unknown said…
@vishnu priya...
adi paavi...enna ippadi asinga padutha vendam..
Manoj said…
Hav a safe trip Janani!!! And hav fun!!!
Serendipity said…
happy journey and hav fun. and waiting for a long blog post ma:)

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough