10 things I hate the most.

Barath wrote about 10 things he hates the most and wanted me to follow the suit. So here comes that list.

  • Hate being compared with someone else on what ever grounds it may be.
  • Prepare for something at the last moment.
  • See someone crying.
  • Inattentiveness from my friends to my requests.
  • Waking me up early on Sundays.
  • People without guts.
  • Being cheated.
  • Compelling me to do something that I am least interested about.
  • Football-the most unruly game.
  • Laziness.

Comments

Unknown said…
ha haa...gud ones...do u hav anythin like so called doggophobia??
Manoj said…
@ Bharath
perhaps, pigophobia!!! :D
Janani said…
@Barath and @ Manoj

Animalophobia ille reptilophobia thaan.
Unknown said…
As usual...women never understand the beautiful game of the world...No hard feelings it is the general conception among womenfolk..
Janani said…
@ Bricktop

Intha whole list le unga kannu correcta football le thaan vanthu irukku .. gr8..
Serendipity said…
football hehe

laziness pidikadha wow n dont lik to prep at the last moment. cool boss. U will go places dear :)
Unknown said…
some of the rest are with me as well so i cant comment about them

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough