Salwars or Shirts????????

Dress doesn’t matter the number matters here. Coming to the actual post; was casually speaking about dresses to my friend and he got aghast with the number of sets I said I have. I was expecting this reaction, since it was not the first time I am getting this reaction. Once when I informed my friend that I am on my way to T.Nagar, he complained I shop too much [spendthrift]. Does going to T.Nagar refer to shopping only for me???? I never knew it had such an explanation.

And now in this discussion, the immediate response was number of pants and shirts in his custody. Unluckily guys; counting only on the formal wear get few options to choose from-either checked or stripped or plain and a few selection of colors either grey or blue or black or brown or shades that vary with these colors. So obviously the number doesn’t exceed 10 or 15. Moreover the stripes and checks make no big difference.

And when gals say a huge count [according to guys] the fact is that they have variety to choose from and gets various options of dresses. Why get amused by the number we have????

The fact is that the fear of managing such a spendthrift [as guys call gals] or feeling pity for having less options produces such reactions. -:)

Comments

Manoj said…
u r so greedy, sweet-heart...chk out d color of my shirt...its neither blue nor black nor grey nor related shades...no stripes, no checks & definitely not plain too...

ippo enna pannuve? ippo enna pannuve?

dont worry guys...i'm here to save our pride from greedy ladies...
Unknown said…
whom u r referring....is it me????
Janani said…
@ Manoj
I think we started off the usual gal-boy fights..So leaving no specific comment

@Barath
Did you tell me the list of shirts and pants?????I didn't know tht.This post refers to somebody else. :)
Manoj said…
@Janani

ye, i felt d same toooo... moreover, i dont want to rewind back to our skool days & such fights once again... lets do sthg better after such a long gap... hope v can help each other in this issue...agree?
Unknown said…
@jan
i think i told u that u shop too much..so tht u were referrin me...
Janani said…
@ Barath
Actually that was about ur comment but as such the whole post was due to another person So no worry...

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough