10 simple pleasure of life.....

I was tagged by Harini and now will write on 10 pleasures of life

1. Love to stand and get drenched in rain, though the consequences I face; especially my mom’s wrath is horrible.

2. Driving through winding lanes with greenery on both sides.

3. Lay cuddled in bed on a lazy afternoon and read Enid Blyton’s story books [sounds kiddish???]

4. Spend time with friends by talking sweet nothings.

5. Looking at old photos and going down the memory lane.

6. When I think I am tired and get to bed after dinner and find myself wide awake looking at the roof of my room silently…those silent moments.

7. Listening bed time stories from my mom.

8. The high fives exchanged when the event that we prepared for months comes out successful.

9. Cute forwards from friends that remind that u hav people out there to share your feelings.

10. Last few months of college life that provided me with many new good friends.


The pleasures I listed may be very few of the 1000's I have in mind. I shortlisted the ones that I feel are most important. To be happy the pleasures[as we describe that] need not be big things but every small events that make u happy can be counted as a pleasure.Learn to enjoy those moments.

And now abt tagging...I tag Jagadish, Barath, Kesavan and Manoj.

Comments

Unknown said…
chinna chinna asai.. these things bring out the kids in all of us
Serendipity said…
good ones:)

good to know that there are more ppl in this world who still enjoy reading enid blyton:) i read them still:D
Unknown said…
so cute...
Manoj said…
Very gooood ones Janani...keep it up...

jus one objection... btw, r ur driving skills improved atleast now?

Definitely, v can then discus abt "greeney" on both sides....
Janani said…
@Bricktop
Yeah...at times.

@Serendipity
Glad to find I am not the only one who is still behind those buks

@Barath
Thnx

@Manoj
Romba pesara......
Jaggy said…
Lemme try to post it soon...

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough