Welcome 2022!!

 Hello 2022.... In contrast to my previous year, 2021 went pretty fast. Am I eager to go to 2022? Like Dewy says possibly, probably, might be, hopefully. But to reminiscence 2021, here I go

1) Best New Year one could have!! Florida, Sun, Beach and one of your bestie

2) Dewy growing up right in front of my eyes. Does this count? 

3) One of my career goals met which would help me to step up in my personal life

4) I did my trip to India. Yep the same one that 2020 sunk. Though it was filled with work and list of items that I was in my to-do, but it was good. I felt that my parents have shrunk and had few interesting discussions (A whole new topic for some other time)

5) Got a beautiful car. I remember buying my Chevy and excited to transition from Maruti 800  and having my initial troubles with the zip drive and the brakes

6) Met my darlings and spent solid time with them and discussing whatnots. This is something I wish I could do more often

And here I am in the last week of vacation in India dreading going back and to login to work because I know it mess already.

But here I am all ready to meet you 2022 waiting to see what you have in store for me!!!






4) Almost(Point to be noted Your Honor) absolutely no shopping this year. Why is this an achievement? Amount of savings I could rake with this. But year end caused a challenge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough