Here I come!!!

 I can't stress the amount of ! I have put into this post. I am going to India for a vacation(well deserved, I say so). I have planned it to T in 2020 and it all went withering.

This time I have kept it secret so that even Murphy cannot apply his law into my plans. I have been dying to see my parents and be with them. No amount of convincing has made them to change plans about coming here. One of the reasons I wanted them to come here to see how I have setup my life here in a completely new place.

But anyway different covid test rules, different rt-pcr timelines I am past all those and here I am stepping into Chennai. Salty, humidy air here I come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough