A Friend!!!

Funny it is.. all I wanted was for my bestie to settle down. 

I was super happy that it all worked out despite the troubles and cold feet( which I had warm up gazillion times).

And on the day of wedding or reception,  I dolled up with my friends and was all ready to see the bride and groom. I was happy to see them and then like someone pulled rug from under the feet it was all very unsteady.

I felt that the luxury I had to pick up phone, just call and pester this person would never be there anymore. It was a void I knew I would have and still it was too much to digest in one go.

On the way back I didn't talk much to my ladies and I was just numb. So high school-ish of me. 

Does it affect our friendship-no
Does it change the way we talk and react to each other -no

But this person was my 3 AM friend , which might not be that easy any more. We learn to adapt and work around the changes and just that some things need time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough