Random Ramble

 At times I do need to do this. Random Ramble. 

There are 200 things running in the brain at the same time. Work (never dearth here), personal life, waiting period on extension and , a future all seem to be hitting me at the same time. OK, that's not 200. But feels like that

We recently lost one of my uncle to COVID and it is somehow shattered the peace and I am shaken. Now I am questioning too many things including me coming up here and leaving my parents there alone

It felt like a right decision for me and Dewy at that time and now can't deny there is some serious soul searching happening

You don't get what you want and when you get it , all the things that can go wrong; goes wrong and ta-da.... there you are my guilt-ridden-conscious jumping right at me

Though I was going on a day-at-a-time process..... I am little tipsy about everything right now. 

Do I stay or Do I return. 

Alone in homeland or Alone as Resident Alien. 

How the heck do I save for Dewy's education. 

Now where did come from. Probably changes around me with losing people, friends moving out of country and the uncertainity hanging over everywhere.

This seems to be a never ending cycle of problems and there are some good days and some bad days and mostly confused days. Wouldn't I give a tooth and nail for some long term good days. A lady can dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough