Conscious Discussion!!!

Hey Girl!!

Hello...

You know I like to tell you I have a favorite season

It is a free country. You are entitled to have one. What is it by the way?

It is FALL season

Oh (Not the happy one). Let me ask, what are the other seasons you love. I mean the next best (hoping)

I have only 2 seasons in my place, FALL and STUNTED

Now you have me in surprise. Are you saying it is never gets better in your land

It was good in the early periods of life, but right now there is dearth of everything and absolute lack of respect

Sighhh. I get that. Corporate Life.

I have given enough pre- warnings to my caretaker by all those falling sprigs almost everywhere she can see

Forementioned Caregiver begging: I promise my dear I will do my best to care for your natural resources, meanwhile, please don't wither on me. Dewy would stop introducing me to her friends if I become bald. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough