Finally the Farewell……..

To start with a usual cliché…..The first day of my college life still remains fresh in heart.105 minutes of bus journey to just reach college sounded too long duration to travel and that too everyday. The initial phases of college days traveling exhausted me to core and time I spent at home was just not enough to renew my energy. The classes, notes and mid semester exams were dealt with seriously. [After all I am fresh to the so-called-college life] The first Achiever’s day function at college where hogging is the only serious business of concern and returning late to home by 12:00 reminds me how childish I was.

The college has given me many new experiences and lots of new friends. Hailing from a totally different environment college did show me many faces of life. The time we spent rehearsing for the college day performances and cultural function and the hungama we made those days are quite memorable. Not to leave the department symposiums where we came to know many new people. The pre-final year tour was the first time my people allowed me to go for a tour as such. The midnight birthday parties, surprise gifts and smearing cakes on faces were something I read in books. But all those were brought live in college.

The things that are still unlisted includes small fights, misunderstandings, crushes, teasing, the excitement for wearing saree to college first time, the symposiums and lots more to mention here.

The 4 years of life just flew by with practicals, Industrial Visits and University exams. Now it’s time to leave the wonderful campus and people over there. The last working day was also something different from what I expected. And now it’s farewell day tomorrow. Mega plans are being devised and expecting them to work well. The college life was fully a pucca one and any other chances to be college cannot be the same with careless days, roaming with friends and with this funda life. Anyway to stop rewinding days let me get back to work ……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough