Poet….huh!!!Am I?

I was ransacking my bookshelves in the name of cleaning & jst stumbled upon my school calender, a very old one.There was a poem [As I call it] written in my own sprawly handwriting. Here it is…

I wish I were…..
I was on my maiden flight
enjoying the dizzy heights,
I felt I was a kite,
flying free in sky.

Curious, I was to know about the crew,
the attenstion of airhostess,I drew.
When I stretched my hands to
take some sweets which are few,
She asked me how many I would like to chew?

She had gentle looks and soft voice,
smiling face ;full of grace,
Curious passengers were full of enquires,
to whom she has her pleasing replies.
It said that her salary was attractive,
indeed her job too.

I wish I were an airhostess
flying in the air,with a beautiful dress,
Flying round and round,
up in the sky.

Do u call this a poem? When did I write this? It is dated as
June-18th,1998.I never remember writing one such poem.I don’t think so
I can write one{Atleast of this level} now.

Comments

Jaggy said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaggy said…
Hmmm... Nice poem...
I love poems... these are expressive in few lines... even i love to write to poems... I tried my luck once in Tamil... it came somewhat ok... will try writing in English soon...

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough