As I know him.......

Too early for my next post huh? Jst check it out.

As I know him....
Sleepy eyes peeping from desk;
bookworm chewing at itz best;
Sharemarket and internet as his mission,
spreads magic with his diction.


This was all,my classmate,
As I know him,just an appendage.
But his recherche’traits I knew late,
which then made him look great.


Thereupon the facts stand apart,
sleepy eyes look sensitive;
bookworm became informative.
Deep inside I found a caring heart,
ready to help out in distress,
And winsome enough to impress.


Trifling is his past time,
I was scapegoat at times,
Music is one among his favorite;
And a guy who detest cricket.


Lots more to say about my comerade,
With whom I had oodles of chats,
Still have discoveries to be made,
And now he is one of my best buddies.

Now do you accept with my last post !!!!!!

Comments

Janani said…
@VP

Thnx d found out who the specimen was????
Jaggy said…
Hey... Im Honoured to have poem abt me... Thnx for taking my request seriously... Hmmm... Thnx a lot Janani
jal said…
So, is there any thing else thats going on between the two of you? hahahaha
Janani said…
@jal
Common yaar,it was all abt a frnd

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough