Dear Teacher

Dear Home Room Teacher, 

Thanks a lot for the feedback that we didn't hit our usual average of naughty things and hence there is nothing to talk about.

I didn't realize that it is so despicable to talk to me but considering our poor performance I can't expect more.

Surprisingly I was also informed by other distressed parents that they also got the same message. Looks like the bearable average has increased post COVID home schooling.

Considering you have lesser pranksters to meet, can you please open school tomorrow?

I have gotten used to productive work from 9 to 4 and would like to get that back instead of hearing really bad jokes and poked and prodded asking tab time right when I have to present in the meeting.

With undiluted respect,
Mommy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough