emotionally drained

These past few weeks have been emotionally draining and continues to be.

To simply put it, I am absolutely not happy. I mean one would think that this would require a trip to therapist. I did have some absolutely overwhelming news that should trigger a Yay!!! Mood instead all I have is this melancholy. And as it says I have not just one but few reasons around it nothing big but cannot be thrown away as well.

I generally don't say this out loud and my friends who tag me as workaholic would gasp. But I don't like my job anymore. I don't do anything interesting. I am doing repetitive stuff and stuck in a rut. Last few days had many emotional altercation with my friend and it has also been a drainer. Infact that was one big reason Plus this new lease of life that I have been handed over to me has added many questions about what kind of place am I in.

Only shining star in this whole cloudy looming sky is Dewy. I have been thoroughly enjoying spending time with her not only to see her studies ( in other words torturing her to best) but also in the form of walks,  space talks and many more stuff. She has been rock staring through some stuff at school like being in gifted class for math and her guitar lessons. 

She keeps ask0ing me why I am not smiling or worse if I am angry with her. This question stems from fact that there is always something naughty she does which adds on to my workload and triggers my staring session with her. I didn't realize it is that evident for an outsider.

I need a break from all the stuff to think and break it down. Can't seem to get time to do it. Happy Monday it is!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough