School Dynamics

Its so complicated being a kid these days. I mean I remember the petty fights and who-is-the-real-boss-here problems but now it is so much more.

Dewy was out for few days due to cold(And not COVID). I have to say, never ever have been a scenario where a runny nose was dealt with so much of apprehension. Anyway so I kept at home, tortured her with steam and home made chukku kaapi (For the unenlightened people, that's a concoction made with dry ginger powder, pepper and various other stuff which is meant to flush the cold out)

And after 5 days of hiatus and my torture, we decided to go back to school this Monday and the scene unfurls.

Dewy and I go to the bus stop where her so-called besties are waiting and I was expecting them to kind of more warm and happy to see Dewy back considering how thick as thieves these are all together. 

 They just walked away as soon as she went and stood next to them. I felt hurt. I felt bad for Dewy. Friendships doesn't have to be this complicated atleast not at this age. I wanted to pull her friends together and ask them why are they running away. But it isn't fair and they are not my wards. And knowing Dewy,  she will fix it by herself by the time she is back home.

But  to see my princess face fall down in the morning in bus stop felt like 1000 tonnes of stone placed in my heart (Yeah I seem to be at my worst today morning) and just wishing her day in school goes much better so that she feels good.

Ironically these besties all had allergic cold, fever/cold last month and Dewy never did the same to them. So hard luck Princess!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough