Freshly Cooked Home Food

Start weekend by buying veggies
Cut them and cook them into nice curries( not to blow my own horn)
Pack them and load into fridge.
Every day take some, heat and feed family

This schedule is expertly devised to minimize the time I spend in kitchen. One grapling hole to this plan is I am always stocking my fridge , but never get to eat freshly cooked, hot meals

What I would I give to eat some food after cooking when the steam is still bellowing and the smell of food just pulls you to gobble more -  Tooth and Nail, or Visa and more 😉

I can't remember or even imagine my mom getting up every day at 4 and cooking,  washing, and still getting ready in neat saree to go to office which required additional gymnastics of climbing stairs, running to catch trains or even locking up our house which had  too many doors that needed to be locked up. There wasn't a single stuff she missed at home or for me/ dad and still she was never frustrated or angry.

Now that's a level to achieve and I am not planning for that [ Sorry Dewy!! I can't attain that enlightenment]  I want to up my game even by 1%

Bright thoughts anyone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough