insecure

A normal week and working day. My friend had come from Charlotte and she has been wanting to see ISKCON because for some weird reason we couldn't do it the last 2 times she was here though we planned. Infact we did a trip to Chicago and had ISKCON baked into our plan and we missed it.

So I suggested that we take a half day off and go and visit after all it's 45 miles from my place. That sounded sane. Dewy is never fan of going 1 hr drive to just see Krishna Kanhaiya( no offence to you Lord) she is never a fan of going on long drives despite the fact that I absolutely love driving and can do driving like truck drivers.

Rabbit hole, Alice!! 

So all set to go in morning,  ironed clothes( absolutely detest this job) and ready. Somewhere in deep down , I felt bad that I am not taking Dewy. And after some long lip chewing I went and told my friend that can we do on weekend before you go. She knows how crazy I am for Dewy because she is too and she agreed.

Now if someone tells me the same thing that I would be this clingy mom,  I would have shown them the door.  But looks like I am.  Dewy didn't like it too but even worse she was even planning for my delayed arrival back home.( you little vile daughter of mine) . That was final nail on head. 

Nope I am not going without you darling and no way will give you pleasure to play extra time in tab just because I am not around. It is going to take little more effort to get rid of me.  Your time hasn't come yet!!!!

Not because mama is insecure to leave you but mama doesn't want you to plan my imminent delay to be at home. 

Good night and sweet dreams darling.  I am about to spoil your plans  (Villian laugh) and change password in tab( Sane Mama)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough