Chasing Rainbows

 It is beautiful, misty and gorgeous to look at. It seems to start right at my back yard when the sun glistens through the dewdrops  but it never seems to end..  Where is the gold at the end of this rainbow

My current life seems to be like that rainbow. Last few months has been getting my work visa sorted and then it was to buy a new car and then something else.

It is always some goal or other. I always assume that there would be light at end of tunnel , but it is tiny crack that lets some sunlight in and then again another longer tunnel ahead.

I had promised myself that I would take one day at a time, not plan ahead and just make sure Dewy gets everything and all accounted for. But I let myself get ahead of that.

The thrill and rush of chasing a dream and achieving it feel relishing and exhausting at the same time. Would I be able to survive this rush every time and if yes how long time ..

When will I get to sit and enjoy that beautiful colors in a rainbow which is nothing more than play of sun and droplets or is it just going to be finding that gold in the end?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough