Talk?

We don't talk any more. It is more mechanical discussions these days. You know the ones that you need to get by. Eat, clean, sleep and all those itty-bitty stuff.

I didn't think I would be going through this early in our relationship. We were friends like good friends. We had many things to discuss in common. We learnt from each other and were contended at end of day.

What changed? Did I get boring? Or it is just a phase that I have to deal. 

Do you remember the walks we took at night. It was small but nice ones. I mean what a lot of rubbish we talk at that time.

I don't even get to know you these days. Like how did the day go, how were things and suddenly all seems to be alien to me.

If this is what I am getting now,  can't imagine what teen would bring me.  

Let's get our act together Dewy. I want to go back being your bestie. Talk all nonsense in world. You know... let's not go overboard as well.. you know me dear.  I am not touchy feeling lovey gooey mommy.  I don't want to lose out on the opportunity to be your bestie as long as you would allow me to. Love mommy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough