Gloomy month!!!

Now now.. Isn't 2020 a charming year. And perhaps you would tell me the year has been gloomy by itself. So why bother about this month..

Cold weather started. And since I love cold weather and have immense capability to quickly convert that love to runny nose, I have now a special appreciation to introverts. Its just a week of little low temperatures and I am forced to keep myself chained to home and I am suffocated already. (A little too dramatic, I agree)

All through summer we searched for trails, hikes and at least that gave us sometime out of home and some way to be active. So now actively searching ways to be active but from the confines of home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough