Felt Good!!

After a long time I had sometime with my friends and a no-judgement zone where I can open up about anything and everything 

I just let my guard down and cried. Oh boy!! That was a wonderful feeling to let steam out of system. I had 2 people telling me that I doing things as good as it can be and just what I wanted to hear(We all need at times to hear that though it may not be true always 😀)

In FRIENDS, they say about scheduling some me-cry time. It all makes sense now. To act grown up all time and be correct politically/diplomatically always is a pain. I have been putting up a brave face both at work and house chores and single handedly managing things which barely leaves with me with much needed me-time.  Between driving to classes and now this COVID driven at home schooling , I am always on driver's seat and no respite. 

Though that outburst sounded silly next day morning,  I certainly did feel lightened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough