India Trip!!!

*** This was written in BC (Before Covid-19)

Hurray!!! Its being 2 years and I am so so so ready to visit India.

Now there ends the easy part of the whole thing. 

Tickets, gifts and CHOCOLATES!!!

Now that's the most painful part of the whole trip. It would be lot easier if your people tell you what they want. And all I get for that question is - Oh we just want to see you. Now Now... that's anyway granted.

Then I start the grueling part of the process, finding something for people I care. And that certainly took sometime and energy.


*** This is AC (After Covid-19)

My meticulous planning and packing has all gone to drain as I couldn't travel. This is the disadvantage when you plan too much. I am left with chocolates and gifts which I can't even return 

So now I am meticously figuring how to distribute chocolates here.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough