And she turns 8!!!

Considering how bad I am at updating this space..... as usual this is a week delayed release

Obviously I am talking about one main thing that has occupied my whole being- Dewy

- Its been 8 years; when they handed over a tiny little mouse like thingie into my hand and thus adding responsibility of another human into your life
- The one who irritated the hell out of me by messing with my sleep in early days and later ; turned into a sweet darling one that awaits for me to come from office so that she can just lays her eyes on me before she jumps to bed after weary day.
- At the cost of sounding cliche, I have grown with her, from being an impatient self to considerably more patient and many other better qualities (so I say)
- And just like that in front of my eyes, there she has grown and entering tween.
- She has a very unique perspective to things and also a very strong personality which I sometime find it painful
- She can be carefree ( oh I don't bother if you done have time for me) to extra sensitive ( I don't get you to play with me at all) person and all in the same day
- At times she is adamant enough to test people's patience and there are times she bends easily to the wants. 
- When I see an independent , quite mature person sitting in front of me sometimes that I remind myself that hardly another few years Janani; then she won't need you.
        Now.. I won't deny. That thought at times gives happiness , thinking I would have all the time in the world to do things that I wanted to do (now if you ask me to list.. ahem.... I may not have even one in that list... But I have time to prepare a bucket list. What say)
- I don't even know if I am doing my job of parenting good because there is no one to review and judge. I am just winging it and hope it turns out better. Kinda too late to contemplate.

So as I say my dear, Let this year bring in the best for you in everything you wish for!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough