Happy New Year

Happy 2020!!! That's a decade gone and this one has been tremendous year

To reminisce my last year..( obviously Dewy is included)

1) Superb summer. We roamed lot of places that I had to call time out( never ever thought I would do that)
2) Dewy added a year to her life and has grown into a beautiful pre teen girl 
3) Stepped up in technical ladder( though in lower rung) but to lift foot from ground took lot of energy
4) Steered my high energy towards a simple DIY art called Diamond Painting 
5) My cousin was blessed with a boy baby and he is latest addition to this crazy family
6) Successfully convinced my parents to come here for vacation and save me from my own cooking. They havent come yet so jury is still out there
7) Dewy did 2 stage performances in guitar and she did come out shining
8) Started my walking habit back seriously and continuing that kicked back habit( which to me is important)
9) Kinda closed down one major debt I had ("Kinda" being the emphasis Your honor)
10) Watched New Year go by in Downtown with ball drop (which was one of my wishlist. Though I wanted to see Time's Square one)

Nothing great has happened,  nothing worst also. So it was a good year.

Decade has been a roller coaster.  Added a family member,  negated one, jumped continents and dared yo raise a kid alone in a new country  and overall with few scratches and bandaid, it did do me well


So Once again Happy New Year and Welcome new decade!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
i work on diamond painting https://diamondpaintingkits.nl

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough