Drifted!!

Now generally when we talk about drifting and me in same sentence we can mean many things

Like me drifting away in a world filled with work (happens)
Or... 
If we use synonyms of drifting like skiding, falling.. you know what it would mean.

This time it different from my usual stint.
Saturday morning... Music class...it was snowing continously when we went to class. By the time Dewy's class finished it was raining.

The path from her dance class was not plowed.

I hyroplanned ( that not a verb). We did a 180° turn. I know all the theory. That I am supposed to take my leg off the accelerator, and slowly bring down the speed with small brakes, nothing hard.

But that's theory.  In times of action, adrenaline pops in. When I realised I was going to different side, I pressed brake. Hence the 180. Only saving part of this is I was driving in 15 mph. So speed came down quick.  But we bumped the side railing. Luckily no vehicles were behind or in front of us.

Shook our confidence!!! Thanks for low speed and seatbelts we didnt have any issues. 

I didn't drive any where else for the day just for the sake of .. who am I kidding. I didnt want to drive again that day.

Now that I know the rookie mistake I am telling myself to remember. NO QUICK BRAKES.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough