Mom

Early childhood when I have seen my mom working, managing home and yours truly, I always had a awe induced respect for her. Dad was rock solid support but still she has enough on her plate.

Now with me doing the same thing single handedly and when I see the out come ("Dewy") let's just say the difference is evident.

Anyway at times my mom can be little crazy. Like for last week, I didn't call her as I have been stuck in the rut and somehow never gotten ahead calling her 3 days straight. And I call her on Friday all she asks is all good and keeps her phone down. Yeah that went well. Better than my visa interview where the guy rejected after asking name. . Now I know it's her eagerness to hear about us and still this anger is uncalled for

On a complete another instance, I am ferrying dewy and her friends to a party. Her friend asks her something about God and my ears are now attentive. I mean I never asked her directly on her views about Mr.Almighty. Her friend asks if God is better or mom. Dewy responds stoically responds  "Since Mom is here and God is little far... I think I will say Mom is better".

Happy Mothers day!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough