Hate me today, hate me everyday
I don't want to be a part of ur life
Days we spent be the best memories
So hate me today, hate me every day.

Loved u a lot, cried for u a lot
Still u cheated, Still u hurted
Where did I go wrong that u left me alone
So hate me today, hate me every day.

U never knew what I had for u
U thought that I never had love for u
So I dont think u love me any more
So hate me today, hate me every day.

U never let me know ur feelings
Why did I say mine like a fool
Love me never, hate me forever
So hate me today,hate me every day.

I never knew I could write a poem
But this is the way to express my love
I am shocked to see a poem on u from me
So hate me today, hate me every day.

I read this in a scrap book and made few alterations.. I just liked the poem. That's why posted it here in my blog.

Comments

katz said…
the poem kinda describes the kinda life i had a long time ago...pretty accurate poetry...

poet must have had it hard in life..as i usually say...its during the test of times do we see the essence of wat that makes us a human
Manoj said…
sollanum nenachudu ellam sollitu...last.a un poem illanu sollite paathiya...hehehe

Janani.... enna matter... unmaya sollu... seri seri inga venam...
Janani said…
@ Manoj
Dei Checked out my scrap book U will find this poem.. I just made few alterations and posted it..Grrrr [:X]
Manoj said…
muhahahahaha.... ok ok freeya vidu :)
Serendipity said…
nice poem ;)

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough