Change is inevitable!!

I have been planning for this change a long time. I had discussed this with Dewy that we would have to deal with it but somehow when the change comes in , it hits you like a tornado

But you know in my case if it not just one change it is just a lot of changesssssssss.

1) Changed my employer. Wasn't easy because I probably had plans (you know the one you make as soon as you get your first paycheck) to retire from the same organization. This wasn't easy but somehow I was feeling very suffocated with my growth both technically and financially. I am still not happy but grass on this side is lot greener. A lot of contemplation on this. Saving it for another time

2) Moved states. Dewy was fore-warned that we would move out of our comfortable high rise to a place where she gets a better school district. But states. Wasn't in the plan. Work and few other commitments dragged me out of Burgh. Is it good? Yet to know but I am slightly happy that I decided to move as it gave me opportunity to know what I have been lacking as  a mom. This is also goes to another time

3) Personally , there is a change. Good one. Even in December when I was with my parents we discussed this and I wasn't ready and expecting it. Can't say it out loud any more than this. But I am hoping things would become better

I have so many drafts out there which I have been wanting to finish and I am going to get back at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough