Dewy

Now to come to think of it... half of my posts is about her. And even in those when I am not going to write about Dewy.. she tends to find a rabbit hole and squeak her way in.

We have quite uncanny bond. We fight on almost all topics and agree on cretinous items.

So.. Dewy and I have caught on to a new series called Gilmore Girls. It's our guilty pleasure in evening. It is about a mom and daughter. So in one episode the said daughter has a huge row and moves out. So obviously being a mom I tend to lean towards mommy in the series and I feel bad for her. Dewy and I are arguing who is right and why the other person is wrong.

And so I remember that in some drugged moment, we decided to jot down Dewy's horrorscope (not nescient my friend). I don't remember all of it except the fact; she and I are supposed to have major fight when she is teenager. 

After that episode I tell Dewy that I am planning to keep the information about my pension funds to myself till she finishes that phase of fighting because I dont want her to misuse my funds and dethrone me.

She is not bothered and continues to play. Dewy my dear..
you never know what information comes handy at what time.. so naive.. Still I am not going to talk about my pension funds.. nah.. nah.. nah.. no moments of weakness

Oh and as I type this.. she taught me what oxymoron means . I might throw in few hundred thousands for that though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough