Now what do you say

Dewy's army has special talents

This is a Sunday noon and as usual we are planning to do a late lunch. But the gang doesnt have any intention of lunch.

So they wander around my home and this is business as usual.

1 puny voice comes from behind.. " Aunty aap bahut ache ho". Now if you may know .. there are cookies box lying around.

I start asking them politely to go home, finish lunch and congress back.

Multiple wails

Wail 1: Mom is not well. She hasn't cooked. Can I eat at your place? 

Wail 2: Ohh I just had my breakfast and milk ( this is 2 PM)

Wail 3: I am going home to pack my lunch. I want to eat with Dewy. Can you ask my  mom please.

Wail 4: Mom asked me to come only at 3 for lunch. She said she is making my favorite chicken

Puny voice again......"Aunty aap bahut ache ho."

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Bribed few cookies and after some 30 minutes of cajoling.. I sent the pack home... phew. 

God knows how many of these Dewy is spewing off when she is playing at others place. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough