😥 for me and 🥳 for Dewy. Summer it is.

I now realize why my parents dreaded the 2 month summer vacation.

I just abhor, detest this vacation time. And unluckily here it's not 2 months. Its 3 solid months.

I had Gran's place which was summer getaway. The day of the last exam.. Pack stuff and pester parents to drop to her place and then dont turn back home untill 1 week left for school to reopen.

Poor Dewy.... I am rushing her pillar to post even during summer vacation. Summer camps, classes. She likes it but I feel sorry for her. I have no choice as 3 months is long time to work from home.

In the rush to catch the ever fast life... I put her through too much. She never slept late into day and wake up at odd times just because it is summer.

Left 2 weeks; out of whole vacation; for her to just sleep, play and do nothing specific.

Sorry Dewy.. that's the carrot I am dangling for you.😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough