Silence

Comfortably quiet (Tranquility) Or Painfully quiet ( Depressing) .

By now I had assumed that I would have gotten used to both types.

It doesn't seem to be the case. Sometimes small incidents shake you out of your homeostasis. 

Small event like someone who I thought was a good friend going MIA.

Now .. people would tell me to never give anyone that much importance that it would cause a deep abyss on their exit or they would tell me that I am mad to expect friends these days.

So that silence was maddening because I would rather fight it out than keep mum if that person is that important.

But yeah.. you cannot fight a lost cause. So lessons learnt. 

Edited and Posted later:- I was seething when I originally wrote this and realised later that I was barking at wrong tree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough