Tada

Mom.. why are you working like this?

Me (with all happiness) : To make sure I provide you with everything you need

Dewy : You think so much when i ask for toy. Why work since you wont buy me.toys anyway

Ahem.....

***************************
Dinner is not that great mom (I became "mom" from "Amma")

I have work Dewy. This by itself is a stretch.

I dont seen you saying that to Ashish uncle ( My manager)

Ufffo... I cant say like that.... work is important.

I thought I am too.. ( sigh)

***************************

Communication at our home in the last month as per Dewy.

6 AM : GET UP FOR GODS SAKE YOU ARE LATE

7 AM : BATH PROPERLY

8 AM: CHEW THE FOOD. YOU JUST DONT EAT ANYTHING

4 PM: WALK HOME FAST. I HAVE CALLS

6 PM :  DO YOUR HOMEWORK

8 PM : EAT DINNER FAST. TOMORROW IS SCHOOL DAY

9 PM: GOOD NIGHT

She thinks this is the only conversation I had with her in last 2 months.

Now if you are wondering if this is true. I leave for you to speculate.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough