It is really funny as you see it. This is us, just us Indians waiting in the bus stand in US on a working day morning. Can you imagine the same in any of our Indian bus stops. 🤔🤔
A professor stood before his Philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly, he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was. The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was. The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with a unanimous “yes”. The professor then produced two cups of coffee from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar, effectively filling the empty space between the sand. The students laughed. “ Now,” said the professor, as the laughter subsided, “I want you to recognize that t...
No deadlines, No need to stare at monitor for hours together; forgetting time and food, and..... I would have had time to spend with friends, respond back to all their SMS and don’t keep giving people promises that I will call them back. Sad….. This also explains about my sporadic visits to blogs world. When I looked at the college photo, it reminded me every minute of that amazing 4 years of my life. The time just flew away. .... The first day in my college, feeling quite alien to the place, like a rabbit out of its burrow .... the bus journey to my college which took solid 3 hours of my day, but all the funny incidents attached to it .... The Neveili Industrial visit, getting up at 4 and reaching back home late by 11.30 with my parents waiting in doorstep with full josh to scold me .... Friends who turned me to a movie maniac and all the weekend rendezvous at friend’s place to watch movies .... The pre-final year tour to Kerala, and it was my first tour with friends, making it even...
Avadi- The place I am quite attached to, my native, my world and my cute little town. When I mentioned this place to my college mates I ended up with too many questions about the place. Since my college and home were at two corners of city I need to spend more than 3 hours a day traveling to college and back home. To my friends I hail from a village and some even say that I stay at Tamil Nadu Border. For a person who spent his life in the crowded, dusty city will never know what it is to stay in such a calm place where I get water all through out the day and need not depend on bottled water there is no need to spend thousands on setop box I can sleep peacefully without the noise of vehicles disturbing me all night You find all kind of people; a purely cosmopolitan life Need not adjust with in a flat where neither the land nor the sky is ours And still many more to keep listing... Now will tell you about my little town............. Avadi - A rmoured V ehicles and A ...
Comments