A Journey!!!

Ever planned a travel abroad? And have you done the mistake of telling it aunts/uncles and some good willing people.

That’s where problem starts. Lively discussion follows and with no support from yours truly and  supposed to be for my benefit

Aunt 1- Ohh.. that’s nice. But it is so cold there. Carry sweaters

Aunt 2- Sweaters you can buy there... Our Indian food stuff is what you need to carry. And that too in Zip locked packet. Once my friend’s kid almost……(tuned out)

Good Willing friend-  (When I tell about food items story) These days there are lot of restrictions in food items. My friend saw someone paying 200$ fine for carrying rice.( Scary…. blimey…)

Uncle 1- How are you going to stay? I heard houses are will quickly get bed bugs due to rugs (That entertaining… Now every single itch will look like bed bug driven)

Uncle 2 – No… why are you scaring her. It won’t be so much. Only some places (How very soothing it is to know)

Another known face (who was just passing by when I was narrating story to good willing friend) – Ohh you are flying. Nice. .. Now you will be working from Onsite (No...from Moon I wanted to say). Great. So when is party?

I tell him that once I get fined and bug bitten I will certainly give him party.

Comments

VK said…
Ha Ha. Good one

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough