Life @ CBE

Wowowow!!!!! The pace at which one month went is amazing. Settling in coimbatore didn't take much time to me. Things are very much like chennai. I couldn't find much difference between chennai and cbe except for one thing. Shops just close by 9 in the evening. Couldn't even get a medicine in case of emergency. :(

There are lots of amazing places here in CBE. Every weekend we make it a point to go around the place.Marudhamalai , ISKCON temple and waterfalls called kovai kuttralam and just roaming around in R.S.Puram. I feel ,I am roam around more after coming here to CBE than I was at chennai{Hopefully my parents don't read my blog}.I was never a movie maniac and here my friends make it a point that I come with them to movie atleast 2 in a month.It reminded me few of karthik's posts. Transport is too costly that it is almost drawing half of the money my mom funded me.

Only thing that annoys us is the people over here give us a weird look as if we are downloaded right from Jupiter and don't belong to their category of species. And finally my training......Goes on and on and on.....And I think I am doing well there.... Training ends by Jan mid and I am really hoping that I am posted back to chennai . Missing mom's food very much :(. Yeah......

Thats all for now. This post is just to remind people I am still alive out here and will be back to blogworld in another few weeks. Don't be sorry for that :-)

Comments

Arunkumar said…
hi janani, welcome back.. :)
Good Luck for the rest of the training :)

u r bringing some nostalgic moments mentioning abt coimbatore
:((((
Serendipity said…
welcome yaar :) nice to see your post. See more places in the coming sundays :) n have more fun :)
Lijin said…
Wow .. the typical janani touch again... We really missed ur posts :) Any special prgs for this xmas?
Harish said…
ah...Kovai
I have some nice memories attached with them :-)
butterfly Surya said…
Hi Janani,

Good Job..

Nice...

All the best..

Surya
Dubai
barbi bharadwaj said…
@ author

i did my engg at cbe and i felt that too much - all shutdown by nine. and for roamin too there are not too many places. u can kill a full day out at kovai kutralam, but namma chennai madiri one hour looties lan chance ey illa..

p.s. u have listed all places in cbe. can u imagine listin from chennai?
barbi bharadwaj said…
why special welcome for ppl from karnataka? i m currently in banglore.
Syam said…
good luck with rest of your training...aama neenga CBE la thaan irukeengala...enaku therinj lot of medical stores open till late night even 24 hrs iruku...ippo ethaavathu new rules ah ennanu theriala coz of this communal riots...have fun :-)
Janani said…
@Arun Kumar
Thanks a lot.....We are really enjoying the the training..

@Serendipity
Thanks ma...Welcome to TCS too

@Lijin
Thanks bro...How are you???

@Harish
This training session will also give us lots of sweet memories too.So now CBE has lots of good memories attached.....

@Yaakusaan
Thanks...First time here I suppose...Do keep visiting here. :-)

@barbi
Welcome to my blogsville .Do keep visiting.

Hey you don't need a special place to roam around and enjoy if you are with friends.... Any calm place to get together is enough ....

Thats just a piece of code :-)

@Syam
Yeah even now I found few places where I could get medicines. Thanks :-)
Krishnakumar said…
I had an opportunity to stay in Sai Baba colony, in CBE. Its a wonderful residential locality.
KK said…
Hey I am very late for your post... but better late than never... Seems like ur having lots of fun at CBE... ketka aalu illathathu naala 2 movies a month'a??? :) ensoi!! :)
Saravana said…
Janani I was looking for Kovai Kuttralam photos and landed in your blog .. do u have any photos, thats one of my fav spot.

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough