I hate CSS :-(

After 2 hours of boring work of changing my template and again arranging things to my sidebar; I got comments saying that it was not good. Oops...What a big problem..The old template was kinda boring ... For the past few days was thinking about changing it. But then, this coding work is too boring. Peeping into other's line of code..Uuuffff...Tough job... I think this template is good. Atleast I hope I get good comments about this...:-)

Amma kuda Onam sapadu ku help panaren per vazhi nu poi nala payasam saptu vanthutu vera velai illama panathu thaan ithu.Anga amma thorathitanga. So bad donkey small wall nu vanthuten net ku.

Anyway Happy Teacher's Day and Happy Onam to all...

Comments

Lijin said…
janani, its looking good. White gives more sanctity to ur blog. Keep ur good work.
In my opinion Css is not a bad thing. In this case it will look so boring and hard to code but it gives many adv when u build one blog site like blogger in ur future :).
Lijin said…
janani, 2day i had gone thru the post in which u describes abt ur trip 2 kerala. Its very nice to read. And i had searched for this place kwn as chelakara. The name is familiar to me but i was not actually aware of the correct location. At last I found it in the map. Its diagonally on the other end of thrissur related to my place. The search for my new friend’s relative's place was very interesting :)
Janani said…
@Lijin

Yeah CSS is ok..But pondering over other's line of code to make the changes is too boring...

Then it's nice you took pains to check out my native. Danks..
Shyamala said…
the template looks good, but doesnt suit ur personality... dono y...
Manoj said…
hey... really... this layout is coooool.... this is the trend these days... be simple but communicate to the max... Well Done...
Janani said…
@shyamala
suit my personality :O.... What is that???

@Manoj
Nandri hai..Once in life time nee enna manathai vangama oru comment potu irukke
Shyamala said…
i meant this template give a subdued and sleepish feel with its humdrum colors and small fonts... this is too tame for u...
Arun said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Senthil@rsk*.* said…
Thats Nice to see ur CSS Template its looking good..but check it out ur header font color its not matching with ur blog template.

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough