I am no more a teenager...

Dated March 2nd 2005

An IV{naange kuthu adikarathuku ippadi oru peru}again.But this time it was an outstation IV.Veetule periya tsunamiku appuram appa arai manasa seri nu sonnaru[Hitler pa].So oru enthu oda ellarum Hyderabad pakkam ponnom.A company named "GlobeArena" was our destination.But company was just a reason to roam around.

So after 14 hours of tedious but njoyable journey in Charminar Xpress,v reached our hotel.Having refreshed ourselves v reached the so-called company.Anga onnu-rendu sincere party ellam company lecture kettutu vanthanga v again set off 4 lunch.Had a wonderful lunch{with my spl:Gongura}.Then roamed around Charminar and bought lots of bangles & finally back to rooms to refresh ourselves.

The next day was my b'day.Had no special plans for tht day as each one of us were tired of 28 hrs train journey in a day's time.Normally we used to sit till late n8 in trains and sleep only when TTR compels us to do so.But today my frnds pavam [appadi ellam unnum ille ellam seriyana arathu] were tired and making plans to sleep early.I thought of giving them sweets morning and so slept off (appada treat micham).

Didn't expect ppl to arrange anything 4 my b'day as it had short time. But they jst made everything superb.12:00 ahaaaaaaa.. My b’day.But I was in deep sleep.They woke me up.I got up blinking………A nice superb chocalate cake.My favorite one-Black Current and surrounded by my best frnds.

I never had such a superb b’day.Many of my classmates to whom my interaction is limited{samathu ponnu pa} too wished me happy b’day. Smeared with cream from cake and with tremendous happiness I returned back home.How could I not blog abt such an IV and a superb b’day even though itz too late to specify about tht.Itz better late than nevr.

Comments

Serendipity said…
here to same nelamai not much outings for a long time. but now hehe enjoying myself:)

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough