Stay Grounded

Don't we always hear from people to "Stay Grounded". I am a true follower of that. No joking!!

There is a certain additional gravity that brings me now and then closer ( I mean really closer) to earth.

I always feel that I have to keep touching Mother Earth to believe that nothing has changed and I am still the same person.

And yesterday I did have this one of my moments with Mother Earth. And now there is laceration ( I am not demented)

Now .. Now.. This isn't one of my "I-am-so-perfect" sessions.

Let me get there. Have you seen people who just keep tipping and falling down. (ahhhhhhh!!!!)

I am one of those. I am clumsy klutz. I can fall down on a flat area. Mind you it will not be even a slippery floor.

So yesterday I marked my entry into Certified Kultz of America.

I just had to get off bus. But I don't know how I did get off and land on my knees. Dewy was dumbstruck to me so closer to her height. She was looking down on me embarrassed.  Sigh.

I googled it long before(yeah you get all answers in google). This affinity of mine to fall on face every time I step out is due to flat foot.

It seems that the curve we have in our legs gives people enough vacuum to keep us from falling. Few unlucky ones (yours truly is) have lesser curve and that causes the easy tripping if not being careful.

That being said and done, I have now both my knee and my image scrapped.

It's not that I am being careless, it is just my love to Mother Earth keeping me grounded ๐Ÿ˜€

Comments

VK said…
Hope you got treasure๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough