A Mélange

With Harini’s help; here I am to write 5 weird things about me,again!!!!
Lemme think how much I could cook up.

1) When I eat spicy food and eyes are red, tears running down, I end up drinking hot water. I somehow feel quite comfortable with that.

2) I can stay without food and water a whole day but can’t keep my mouth shut for long time. I love to talk, talk and talk. Many times it turns out to be non- sense too.. Ahem…

3) My mom hates when I get wet in rain. I really love to see those popping eyes of hers when I get back home wet from head to toe. Though getting wet in rain is something I really love; many a times I have wondered whether I did that just to see my mom getting irritated.

Harini; “5” is too huge a count. :-)

And to just add up, this is my 100th post. Thanks to all the wonderful friends out there who read and pooled in their comments that encouraged me to keep writing.

Comments

wizard said…
THATS THE HUNDRED:an insight into the hundred..

A blogger, in particular, has every incentive to excel at posts. As well as thrilling the crowd and performing well, one can earn himself a lasting place in the history alongside some of the greatest bloggers ever to have appeared at blogspot.

An emotional Janani punched the air in delight and raised his arms before looking skywards to say a silent prayer, wiping away a tear, after achieving the century.

"There have been very few moments in my life that I have felt emotional," she said. "This was one of them so it is very special for me.

"People, more than me, were anticipating it," he said. "Landmarks happen on their own

About the current post ....Sry Sis words fall short in expressing the way I felt.... Its simply awesome
Phani said…
hmm back again.. i was wondering what kept you away from your blog.
Chakra said…
Go for 1000! Good job!!
Arunkumar said…
hey congrats on your 100th post :)
keep going and growing !! :P
Serendipity said…
congrats on the 100th post :)

And nice poem :)

And you were expected to write 8 wierd things :D
Keshi said…
Happy 100th!

How sweet is this.

Keshi.
Jaggy said…
Thats one more milestone... Congrats on 100th post...
golmaalgopal said…
way to go ... :))

congrats on ur century :)

howz u??
KK said…
Wow! Kudos on your 100th post!!! Keep it rolling :)
Harish said…
Wow..congrats :D
Unknown said…
//I can stay without food and water a whole day but can’t keep my mouth shut for long time.//

This applies to most of you girls! :)
Unknown said…
and congrats on ur 100th post.! :)
Arun said…
Congratulations for your 100th post
Anamika Anyone said…
Congrats on the 100, Janani!
Just one thing: Hot water after spicy food? Girl, you're an inspiration!
reju said…
congrats on your 100 th blog
Nice Writing and wishful thinking another Bard in making

wish you all the best with sujiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Guess who???????????????????
reju said…
Hi Janani,

Hats off:-) nice writing
wishful thinking
another Bard in Making

All my best wishes for you and Suji..............................................:-)

Guess who????????????????????

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough