Taggomania

Here I am back… Was on a vacation.…. And now heart felt thanks to all the people who visited my blogsville. First time my blog post has 34 comments. Really excited :-)

Now to tags!!!!! Gopal and Gils tagged me on the same topic. So listing down the weird characteristics of mine….

Water tap: I always felt that god connected my tear gland to water pipes. I cry [or should say tears come] for every single reason; when I am angry, laugh and to the most obvious fact when I am sad. Even when somebody gets bad scolding, tears roll down automatically. Though at times I feel the person deserves that punishment.

Curd phobia: I hate curd, ice creams [doesn’t mean I don’t eat them], cream, butter, paneer and all the other forms related to this.. But the miracle is I love milk and ghee very much. I used to move away from people when they have curd rice as I couldn’t stand the stinking smell of curd.

Tension Party: Just a stare is enough to bring me down to knees. I get tensed for almost all things. At times it is baseless as I would have prepared all the things well before. Height of tension-> I never study on the day before exams. I finish my portions the day before. If suppose I couldn’t complete my subjects well before I just go through the read ones and leave the fresh topics [if they belong to a smaller part]. This is just an example.

Workaholic: Cannot bear people doing my work. Be it cleaning, washing clothes or simple work like watering plants. The work designated to me should be done only by me. I sulk and fight if others do job allocated to me.

And finally I follow a stupid ideology that participating is not everything winning matters. I know it sounds stupid and many a times have taken resolution that I should not consider things in that way. But I haven’t managed to keep my resolution working for more than 3 months.

Now to pull others into the same ditch :-) I tag Jagadish [atleast do this on time ;this time], Kesavan anna, Manoj, Jayaprabhakar anna[For a change let it be tag and not coding] and Lijjin ettan.

Comments

Anonymous said…
haiya....bak to being phashtu... :))

hmmm and i should say it was an honest tag...

almost all women seem to have that water tap :))

and many are also curd phobic...

sulk and fight if others do job allocated to me.

naa chamatha vittu thandhuduven ;)
Anonymous said…
Nice Tagging :)
You dont like ice cream???? thats really weird to hear it from a girl. :)
aha enga ponaalum tag tagunnu solli makkal pattaiya kilapuraangale... chicken kuniyaa maathri tagun kuniyaa virus a ithu..

nalla irunthathu janani intha tag post

congrats for first time - 34 comments
Unknown said…
hav u ever cried for me???
Anonymous said…
hey u 2 avoid curd eater..same blud *HI5*...ditto with the issue under ur resolution...but no resol. for me...i dnt mind winning :D
Janani said…
@golmaalgopal
Only women have water taps???? A few gusy who have done this tag seema to have the same weird character

@KK
Ha.. Ha... I am not totally against it but not a ardent lover of icecreams.

@Karthikeyan Muthurajan
nandri hai. athu enn ketkareenga. Tag pottu kodumai padutharanga pa.

@Barath.M
water tap nu sonna udane epd oru question ellam ketkapudathu thambi :-)\

@gils
Yeah saw that in your tag. Between I too don't mind wining but, if I don't then I worry too much about that. My resolution was not to worry even if I don't win.

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough