Necessary Evil!!!

When we feel too low, don’t we all revisit the incidents to just see where things started going wrong. I am a  phase like that. I am not feeling low, but I am confused. I have got something that I was really rooting for. I have been extremely happy and hoped that things will change for better.

I wanted the freedom, the decision to choose what I want and fly like a bird free of any concern. But do we really get to do that ever in our short span of life?  Naahhh.. I don’t think so. Now with me nearing that tip point, I am like anybody, hesitating to leave my comfort zone.

I look back, like a projector , see happy moments, sun shining through and all happy faces, then it turns gloomy, dark clouds looming large and wonder if this is what triggered me to be so confident on “THIS” thing.

Recently I was rummaging my papers and I see some notes that I have made. Considering how I like to be thorough and think through decisions , I have listed Pros and Cons of this event in life. Sounded like a sensible thing to do and from that view point, Pros do weigh more.

It was my decision to pursue this to my fullest ability and so I better say “ Bring it on” !!! This is THE evil that is necessary to remind that I should take full responsibility of my decisions and can’t whine and wiggle out of things. So here we go!!!!

Comments

BlogFan said…
Nice

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough