I love Kids

A vague memory!!

When you announce to world that you are pregnant, random people will ask you with wide grin and big eyes " Aren't you excited?" and I always meticulously grin back and say "yeah".
Excited? Here I am wondering about sleepless nights and cranky baby.

By the way, I have never tagged myself to be a "ohhh I looove  kids" person.

Those excited people fall into any of these categories
A) Already one kid person - welcome to the world of obsessed parents. Now I will see how you fare better than me.
B) Happy Bachelorette - Now she will certainly spend less time for career. I am better than her now. Will ask my manager to consider me for promotion
C) Team member - She will go off and we can probably get a saner manager who will be less torturous
D) Rarely found genuine always-happy-for-others people.

My motto as usual was to tackle things when the devil is out. And this is how my life pans out.

Dewy : Amma, nee (you)...
I intervene.. Dewy, you are supposed to talk with respect to when you talk to elders.
Dewy: okay.. Amma.. Ningal (you with respect) waste aanu.

Sighhhh..

Me to Dewy - Stop staring in mirror for such long time. You will look the same even if you stare for long
Dewy to Me - then why do you spend so much time in front of stove. Your food with taste the same even if you cook for long

Wasn't my motto correct!!!

PS :Dewy, You should know that though I called you devil (assuming you read this post) , you still occupy 90% of my brain all the time. I typed this whole post traveling in rickety auto. (Rest 10% I have to utilize to get work done in office).

Comments

BlogFan said…
Point C is 1000% correct...

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough