Hopping back to my usual Space!!!

Signed in to net after a month's gap.!!!!! (Just a month's gap???? It looked to me like a millennium). Saw the Blogger dashboard blinking at me and accusing “You updated me July 29th. Do I still mean the same to you???” Conscious stricken I patted on its shoulder and said the devil is back again.

Without net at home and almost 14 hour schedule in office I felt totally disconnected from the outside world for the past 2 months. Now with the usual josh I am hoping to be back again with my non-sense posts.

Hope I still have my friends out there to read my posts and comment.

Comments

//Hope I still have my friends out there to read my posts and comment.//

Nan Irruken.... :)

Welcome Back :)
Jaggy said…
welcome Back
Chakra said…
Whey hey... welcome back!
wizard said…
hmm... not a bad come back after all... keep posting sis...
Has to be me said…
Good 2 c u back! Looks like v both r on the same boat! :)
Serendipity said…
sad 14 hrs is insane
radiantbear said…
Welcome back.. :)
gils said…
ungala europlea yanani kupduanga :D welgum back :D
Phani said…
aha so you are back to blogging. 14 hrs a day is crazy stuff..
Welcome Back

CU
KK said…
Welcome back!
Serendipity said…
hey congrats on the 10000 hits [:)]

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough